Important message to all our Guests
We want to reassure you that we are taking all the necessary precautions
Precautions we are taking to keep you safe at Hotel Bosco
- One way systems and signage will be in place, we kindly ask you to follow these measures
- We are working with our suppliers to make face coverings and gloves available to all our front of house and busy kitchen team behind the scenes, for their own safety and yours
- We have removed and re-arranged furniture where possible to allow more space for distancing
- Perspex screens are installed at our host stations and all payments will be contactless
- Express check outs will be the norm, with your bill placed under your guestroom door
Eating and Drinking
- We invite Hotel Guests to enjoy Deliveroo options supporting the local restaurants. At no extra cost.
- When checking in, you will notice an even higher standard of cleaning regimes in place, public areas are being sanitised even more frequently with hospital grade disinfectants
- You’ll also see more hand sanitising stations around the Hotel, and we encourage all guests to use these
In the Community
- We have pledged our support to the #TreatOurNHS campaign offering nominated NHS staff a complimentary night’s stay for the first week of our re-opening. Please get in contact with us for more details and to nominate.